Inspiration Monday

After seeing this post on Pshiiit's blog, I was instantly in love with her nails as well as her cardigan. I still can't believe that that post was over a year ago! So after seeing her post, I ventured into H&M to find the cardigan and luckily enough there was one more left in the sale. I snapped it up immediatly! I always intended to recreate her nails but I always found myself creating other nail designs. I finally decided to do them and the pattern is so gorgeous!

I used a franken blue (I honestly don't remember what I put in it), Models Own Hot Pink and mixed together Models Own Apple Pie and Barry M Greenberry to achieve the perfect mint green as one was too bright, and the other too pale.

I started the design with a base of white acrylic paint and then added the colours over it. I used black acrylic paint to complete the look. I had so much fun making these nails and I loved the way they looked in the end. Thanks Camille for the inspiration!





Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

20 comments :

  1. I love this - it's so detailed! Pshiiit's designs are always amazing - I love them too! You are so lucky that you managed to find the cardigan in the sale too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, shes one of my favourite bloggers! That cardigan was such a lucky buy haha!

      Delete
  2. Great design! You do have a steady hand...I cannot do freehand at all, it's always stamping or decals for me.

    I also love Pshiiit's blog, she awesome, it's great to have her back.

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! i find freehanding easier than staming, i couldnt get the hang of it!
      I have also missed her posts, shes amazing!
      x

      Delete
  3. So awesome!!! Love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree, they go so well together!
      x

      Delete
  4. Love it! Those colors together look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks brilliant, so neat! I really like the blue colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this mani is really gorgeous! I love aztec pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, i fell in love with it too the first time i saw it!
      x

      Delete
  7. Wow, this looks fabulous! You did a really good job there! :)

    Cheers,
    Livia of frautaubenblau

    ReplyDelete