3 in 1

I finally got around to trying my new Models Own Pukka Purple, and it's a beautiful colour! However, the photos aren't exactly true to colour as its slightly more purple. I didn't know what design to do, so I kinda chucked in 3 styles and hoped for the best;  negative space, borders and triangles.

I started off with the black outline as a guide for the rest of the design using black acrylic paint. Then I filled in the middle using Models Own Pukka Purple, leaving a space in between the black outline. I was surprised as to how opaque the polish is as I only needed one coat!

After waiting for it to dry I painted triangles using Barry M Prickly Pear. It feels so refreshing to have a purple design on my nails, as it has been forever since I wore any purple polishes.








Share This Article:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

8 comments :