China Glaze - When Stars Collide

I also purchased two Holographic polishes from TNBL when I bought OPI My Vampire is buff. I was initially after the Topshop holos but found out that they had been discontinued so I got these instead. There wasn't much of a price difference in the end.

I had a complete mind block and didn't know what to put on my nails and I eventually decided on a paisley design that I absolutely hated, which resulted in immediate removal. So as a last resort I check my Instagram for some inspiration and voila - Pshiiit had spoken out to me!


 So I started off with two coats of China Glaze When Stars Collide, which is a beautiful dark plum/maroon colour with that amazing holographic effect. I then used striping tape for the triangle design using Models Own Utopia (For the first time! Although I already knew this colour was a mauve nude, it surprised me how purple it actually was!).

The sun arrived for a few minutes, which was enough for me to run all the way downstairs and dash into the garden to capture WSC in all its glory, it's so beautiful!


Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

26 comments :

  1. It's a shame Topshop have discontinued their holos! This China Glaze holo is so nice though! Pshiiit's designs are always amazing! Your design looks great - the colours work really well together! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! i was so looking forawrd to buying them :(

      Delete
  2. Awesome! ^_^ So glad you got pics in the sun. I can't get over that design! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was so lucky! it literally went away so quickly! thats english weather for you haha!
      x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous colour and nails! Your striping work is awesome, love it :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i havent done it in such a long while

      Delete
  4. I love this color and this manicure as a whole! Your photos are spectacular, too. :) This makes me want to go out and buy this polish right now, haha! :) Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! you should, it is really worth it!

      Delete
  5. This is such a beautiful design! I love the colour combination! It's been ages since I've used striping tape but I want to try something like this now!

    nailartiste.blogspot.co.uk

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why google has some problems and I can't follow you but I'm going to asap! You're so telented and I already fell in love with your ideas for manicures;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I don't know if you are interested but I nominated you for a Liebster Award: http://poundstoremanicure.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/i-got-liebster-award.html
    The post also contains links to some other nail art blogs you might find interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful polish and very well done design, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! its an amazing polish right? :D

      Delete
  9. The China Glaze polish is so gorgeous! And I love the triangle shapes in the design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it seriously is! i cannot wait to try the other holo i bought now!

      Delete