Accidental Tribal



What was supposed to be a little design accidentally turned into so much more! Once I had started the design, I seemed to be unable to stop myself! I'm also doing accented nails more often now as I have exams coming up and it's less time consuming.

(Blue glint on its own, its such a pigmented colour! It reminds me of Barry M Cyan Blue)

For this looks, I used Barry M Mango on my pinky, Models Own Blue Glint on my thumb and O.P.I My Vampire is Buff on my other fingers as a base. For the studded nails, I painted the whole nail with MVIB and used a brush and nail polish remove to create the negative space look. The neon studs are from Born Pretty Store. I had bought these studs a while ago with a gift card and never got round to finding a way to use them without looking OTT.

For the tribal nail, I used the same colours, white and black acrylic paint and a blue polish I mixed together. It started out as a small design, but I started making mistakes and adding more lines to cover it up. Despite this, it turned out okay in the end!


Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

14 comments :

  1. Oh this looks really nice! The tribal turned out great and the colours look great together! I really like manicures with an accent nail like this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! me too, the accent kind of adds a little bit of detail

      Delete
  2. That is so awesome, and such a lovely blue!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love these colours together, and I really like your use of studs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didnt know what way to use it at first, but it turned out okay!

      Delete
  4. This looks great! I love the accent nail and the studs look great! Blue glint look like such a nice colour too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing! You've done well :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice design, and you nails look kinda longer since the last time i checked your blog...mhhh ;D maybe the roundish nail shape? Anyways the whole ensemble looks great

    ReplyDelete