Born Pretty dotting tool review


*Press Sample*

I finally got the chance to test out a dotting tool I received for review from Born Pretty Store. I have never used this before so it was quite fun to test it out. The only experience I've had with a dotting tool was before I had a blog when I made one using a bobby pin attached to the end of a pencil, which was awkward to use.


I used Essie Sand Tropez for my base coat, and created the dots using Barry M Blue Grape, Blueberry and Prickly Pear. I haven't used Sand Tropez for a while and I haven't really done it justice, especially as I wanted it for such a long time.


The dotting tool is very easy to use and does what it says on the tin! I had no problems with it and I am very happy with the outcome. P.S I was also given a code to give my readers 10% off their order enjoy! (You can find it in the right column).


Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

8 comments :

  1. Cute design! And Sand Tropez looks like such a nice colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice design I like the colours you've used. :-) I bought a few dotting tools ages ago and never used them :-|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you should try them, they make life so much easier!

      Delete
  3. These are so pretty! I love the colours you've used! Dotting tools are so useful - I don't know what I'd do without them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome dots!! Love the colors you picked. ^_^

    ReplyDelete