The Perfect Chevron


I recently purchased these nail chevrons from She Sells Sea Shells for £1. Before trying out the stencils I had attempted to use zig-zag scissors`and tape which was unsuccessful. The stencils were an easeir approach to mastering accurate chevrons.

The colours I used were all Barry M: Silver foil, Diamond Glitter, Matt White, Blueberry and Black

I have seen this design a number of times (example) and I wanted to try it out for myself. For the chevron nails, I painted them with two coats of white and waited for it to dry. When it was dry, I stuck the stencils on my nails and went over them with black polish. Easy as 1, 2, 3!



P.S Nailpolish.co.uk are having a 20% off sale on orders over £10, which is great as they sell brands such as China Glaze at cheap prices! They also offer free next day delivery!

Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

10 comments :

  1. Cute design! I love all the colours together :) And the Diamond Glitter polish looks so gorgeous! I must get me some stencils soon too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, you should, theyre so much easier to use!

      Delete
  2. These look great! The stencil works so well - I definitely think I'll have to buy some of them! I love the combination of Blueberry and silver with the chevrons too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks really good! I like all the colours you've used here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that whole design is fab! The chevrons are super neat, and the colours look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect, indeed! Love it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete