Bold in Bronze

Whilst playing around with some new Floss Gloss polishes, I found that Honey is probably my favourite glitter EVER!


Honey is a heavy glitter with copper and bronze coloured holographic glitter which has a very dense coverage. The polish was inspired by the song 'Honey' by Mariah Carey which is an old favourite that I haven't heard in a while.

I started off with two basecoats of Honey leaving a triangular gap at the bottom of my nail. The rest of the design was done using a thin paintbrush, Maybelline Midnight Red and black and white acrylic paint.



Share This Article:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

12 comments :

  1. These look awesome! Honey indeed looks so gorgeous, and it looks great with your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this design is totally awesome! Love the idea of using glitter nailpolish here <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and Honey looks gorgeous :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty design! You're right Honey is a stunning glitter polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! That glitter is stunning but even more stunning is what you've done with it. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! And I love your shirt! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thankyou! it one of my favourite shirts :D

      Delete