Pizza Balls Recipe


For my picnic, I wanted to make some finger food, but I also wanted to make something that is quick and easy.  And also something that tastes good cold as well as hot. I decided to combine the idea of garlic dough balls and pizza to create 'pizza balls'. After searching for a recipe online I couldnt find the perfect one for what I wanted to do. So, using some inspiration from the land of Google, I came up with my own recipe-

What you will need:
1 packet pizza base mix 154g (I got mine from Sainsbury's)
Tomato puree
Grated mozzerella
Pepperoni (I used Salame Piccante)
Mixed Herbs

1. Follow the instructions on the mix packet for the dough. Preheat the oven to 180c.
2. Roll out the dough to about 20mm, then cut out the circles. I used a mug which had the circumference of around 11cm

2. When all the dough is cut out, spread some tomato puree to each one and sprinkle some herbs on top.

3. Add some mozzerrella on top and then the pepperoni on top of it. I would advise not to put too much filling in as the balls could burst.

4. After, bring the edges together like in the image below and add some water to seal the edges to make a ball.

5. Roll into a ball.

6. Place in the oven for 20 minutes, they should be golden brown when they are ready. 

6. Nommmm, time to eat!!


Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

4 comments :

  1. Oh man those look so good.... *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! Great post I must try something like this some time :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should for definite! they taste soooo goood!

      Delete