B&W

This design was totally inspired by Pshiiit, and her innovative designs! I loved it when I first saw it and could not wait to recreate it! The only polish I had that was similar to the one she used was of course the illusive Max Factor Fantasy Fire, and I'm really liking the outcome of the way it looks!


I started off with a basecoat of China Glaze What A Pansy, and then went over it with two layers of Fantasy Fire. It was surprisingly bright, I forgot how much FF can seem like it glows in certain lighting!

I then placed striping tape on my nails and painted half my nail black with Barry M Black and the other half white using Barry M Matte White, whilst quickly removing the striping tape. After this, I went over everything with my trusty HK Girl topcoat!



Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

10 comments :

  1. It looks so great! I loved this design when I saw it at Pshiiit too, it's so pretty :) Your recreation looks amazing - I just bought Fantasy Fire myself a few days ago! Can't wait to use it now after seeing your pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Great job!! Such clean lines. I absolutely love this!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you! striping tape can be difficult to use sometimes

      Delete
  3. i love it! fantasy fire just on the strips area of your nails looks amazing. and you're right, it glows :) but it's such a pity its bottle is so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this looks amazing! Loving it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing! I love the combination - fantasy fire looks perfect here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a stunning effect! i could just stare at it all day long

      Delete