Summer favourites + Small Blog Sale

It has been such a lovely summer so far, so I have selected my favourite colours or must haves for the season, which is sadly almost over, bring on Autumn!

OPI - My Vampire is Buff
A light soft nude, a perfect base for nail art unless you are looking for a neutral look.

China Glaze  - Flip Flop Fantasy
A colour that I have been insane over, especially as it is so bright! It's probable the brightest colour I have! I bought it from NailPolish.co.uk, who sell China Glaze at a very affordable price, as well as free First Class Delivery.

Barry M - Prickly Pear
A beautiful lilac shade, perfect for wearing alone

Floss Gloss - Con Limon
A bright lime colour which is perfect when looking for a polish that stands out so much! Its the perfect mix between yellow and green which results in a luminous glow.

Floss Gloss - Dimepiece
THE BEST silver glitter I have ever come across. Nuff said.

And of course my trusty base and top coats. At the moment I am using HK Girl Glisten and Glow topcoat and Essie Grow Stronger as my base coat. They both work really well! Not to mention the WAH Nails book of nail art #2 that is a major source of inspiration for nail artists!

Blog Sale:
I am also selling some nail polish as well as handmade bracelets via my Depop account, but if you don't have the app I can do it via Paypal directly. Postage costs are £2.50 per 4 polishes Click here to see what I am selling.

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

8 comments :

  1. Nice choices! The silver glitter looks amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the blog sale! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. OPI My Vampire Is Buff is totally a must-have! love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg yesss! its probably the most versatile nude polish i own

      Delete
  4. Lovely colours, the China Glaze polish looks amazing...
    I posted my Summer favourites post over at http://loveonceuponadream.blogspot.ie/2014/10/summer-favourites.html if you want to check it out :)
    loveonceuponadream
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete