Distressed


I'm not too sure how I feel about these nails. I like the distressed idea, but maybe it would look better with brighter colours. I was'nt planning on posting it, but I'm a little short on time right now, so here ya go!

This design gave me a chance to finally use my new Barry M Limited Edition polish called 'Promenade'. It is a shimmery bright pink polish and I'm surprised I liked it so much! I used NYC High Line Green, Models Own Apple Pie and Promenade for the distressed look, using Barry M Rose Hip as the base colour.

The studs were from a nail wheel from Born Pretty, which came with an assortment of different coloured neon studs. I'm still 50/50 with these, but I would love to try it again with different colours.


Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

5 comments :

  1. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    I ask you to follow our blog! thank you
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************

    ReplyDelete
  2. Promenade looks gorgeous! I quite like the subtle distressed effect you got here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great effect and pretty polish. I do like that Barry M :-D

    ReplyDelete