Everybody loves London


  I recently took a trip to Covent Garden in London initially to see The Lion King, but we also walked around for while before the show started. I love big cities, the atmosphere is incredible busy and I love the hustle and bustle that London always attracts.

An art shop we walked past, I really liked the canvas in the window.






Before we went to see the Lion King, we went to grab a bite to eat from Jamaica Patty Co. I loved the branding and the colour theme they had which perfectly represents Jamaica with the bright yellow colours. The food was sooo tasty!



We saw the Lion King at The Lyceum Theatre in Covent Garden, which was absolutely amazing! It was such a good experience and it was great to see something different.







Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment