Autumn Florals

I did this design a few weeks ago, but I never got round to doing it. Since I've been at uni, I haven't really had time to do my nails (Which is also due to laziness, I'm so sorry!), but I'm trying to organise myself to ensure that I post at least once a week, designating Sundays as a pamper day!


These nails were inspired by a pattern I saw on Instagram and I'm unsure of what happened to the original photo. The base colours I used were Barry M Bright Red, Watermelon and Barry M Mocha. They're the perfect Autumn colours, but I'd rather use a darker red polish, as it's seems more of a suitable tone for the season.


The leaf patterns were created using Barry M White and a nail art brush and I had to do alternating nails as I didn't have enough time to do all of them.

Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

6 comments :

  1. Nice post! :D I love the desaturated petrol like tint of the blue polish pretty much! Feels so nice to read you again, and thanks to have mailed me back!
    ps : i think the orange is suitable for the season, orange-rust colors are everywhere :o tree leaves and at dusk, when skies are striped of blue and orange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh no problem, your email fuelled me to post so thank you!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow!! I can't believe you did that freehand! I thought it was a stamp. Great job!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete