Born Pretty Review - Nail Stickers


 Born Pretty Store recently contacted me to send me some items to review and I've finally got round to testing them out. These nail stickers seem perfect for the coming Christmas season, especially the red and black tribal designs in particular. It feels good to get back into the swing of blogging, I'm reealllly trying to become a lot more consistent! Being in a new environment allows me to play around with different types of photos, lighting and camera positioning which is always fun!



I received one sheet of stickers per pack and the instructions were straightforward and easy to follow. Firstly, the stickers had to be cut/trimmed to the appropriate size for my nails. The film covering the stickers had to be removed before submerging them under water for about 20 seconds. I used tweezers to remove them from the water and placed them on my middle and index fingers. The application was surprisingly easy and the clear line of the edge of the sticker was barely visible when I applied a top coat, result! They blend in so well!


The Aztec patterns on my pinky and Index fingers were created using Barry M Raspberry and black acrylic paint to compliment the sticker design. The base colour is Essie Sand Tropez. I chose raspberry over a lighter red colour as it seemed to suit the Autumn season better, but unfortunately it was not as close a match to the nail sticker as I had hoped!


Overall, I would definitely recommend these, it's just a shame there is only 1 sheet of stickers per pack. Also, I have been given a code for you all to receive 10% off your Born  Pretty: GBG10 

Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

8 comments :

  1. They look fab! I really like them - sort of Christmas-jumpery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! thats a very good comparison it didnt even cross my mind funnily enough :D

      Delete
  2. I love it! The stickers look really nice and the pattern you did on your other nails is so fun! It fits the stickers perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not into WD, but I love the pattern of your nails, makes me want to get a blanket, and watch a serie, being warm and comfy.
    And the more time passes, the more i feel like testing some Barry M polishes, are they really so good? I see them on so many blogs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh, i like them , theyre so easy to use! yes, you should test them!

      Delete