Caged Inspired Nails + Review


I l.o.v.e this design so much! They're so simple, yet intricately detailed and the inspiration was taken from the pattern of a cage. Sadly, I cannot take credit for this look as I found it here on Instagram back in August by nail artist Christina Rinaldi (@thisisprima)


These brushes were one of the items I was sent to review by Born Pretty. They are different  to the previous ones was sent as the brush is longer which allows me to paint straighter and neater lines, excluding one flat brush I received. For me, these are easier to use and worked perfectly well for this design.



The studs are from a nail wheel I bought from Topshop and the nail polish is a mix I put together myself inspired by Floss Gloss Moon Baby.  I can't afford the hefty delivery costs for these beauties so I had to improvise, using a mixture of white, blue and grey nail polish. It's the perfect chilly, icy blue with a tint of grey which seems to suit the season so well. It is like a darker version of Barry M Chai which I can't take my eyes off whenever I pass by the Barry M stand in Superdrug. I can't seem to stay away from colours that compliment the changing seasons. The weather has suddenly become something close to the Antarctica (That is a bit of an exaggeration but it noticeably colder!) However, it does mean snuggly jumpers, family time, hot chocolate and gingerbread biscuits.


P.S: I have been given a code for you all to receive 10% off your Born  Pretty: GBG10


Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

12 comments :

  1. These are amazing! I love this design so much, and it looks great on your nails! I love the colour you made yourself a lot too - now that it gets colder, I'm gravitating towards those cooler, chilly colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, its probably one of my favourite blues!

      Delete
  2. Great mani, I really like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it a lot :) the cage pattern is so clear and straight! and i think your nails are much better than these on instagram, really :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! this is sooo gorg! great job :)

    ReplyDelete