My Autumn/Winter Picks

As I have just returned home from uni, sadly I couldn't take them all with me. I brought only the Autumn colours I felt I would be using the most over the Christmas break. This means warm reds, earthy tones and subtle shimmers. Ahh, I love seasonal hues!

Barry M Watermelon - A  dark mixture of green and blue to create a colour resembling the outer shell of a watermelon. It reminds me of the colour of the leaves of pine trees ans Christmas trees.

OPI Vampsterdam - The essential dark and mysterious colour that should be in everyone's collection. Vampsterdam is a dark shimmery plum polish with a slight metallic finish.

Floss Gloss Honey - A bronze based glitter which is incredibly sparkly and completely unique to any glitter I have seen before.

China Glaze Ruby Pumps - An iconic glittery red which screams Christmas every time you catch a glimpse of it.

Barry M Mocha - A beautiful mid-tone brown shade with a matte finish. It's a perfect neutral shade which is comparable to the colour of the crispy autumn leaves.

Maybelline Midnight Red - A dark and daring burgundy shade.

Floss Gloss Party Bruise - Deep brown/purple polish which can look almost black in different lighting settings.

Barry M Raspberry - The essential red polish which can be worn for any occasion.



Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

4 comments :

  1. Awww so Christmassy! I love the colours :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are just so beautiful!!! I'm loving the esthetics of this post.

    ReplyDelete