Faded Paisley

Floss Gloss is back, as always! I ordered this from Live.Love.Polish, and their delivery came earlier than expected considering the fact that it was an international order. I'm pretty sure my purchase came to a reasonable price too!


I've always wanted to try a paisley print but I'd always thought they would be too time consuming, overall this only took around 2 - 2.5 hours which is reasonable.


I started off with a two coats of Floss Gloss Faded and created the patterns using white acrylic paint and a nail art brush. It turned out great, but for some reason my top coat caused the acrylic paint to crack which is was thankfully only visible if I looked closely.










Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

10 comments :

  1. This looks great! Amazing that you freehanded those too!! I've never tried paisley print before but I now have a stamping plate with some paisley images so I might do it the lazy way instead of freehanding like you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you should! they look so intricate when its finished!

      Delete
  2. Woah! Loving this soft paisley!

    And as always, your pictures are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG That is so cool!!! I love paisley. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous look on you! Way to go with the paisley print, it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I like paisley pattern.

    ReplyDelete