Simple Geometric Tips

So, I've been reunited with Floss Gloss, it seems to be my go-to brand as I'm always drawn to the colours I own. This design was very improvised, I didn't really plan what I was doing and just went with it.


Colours used:
Essie - Sugar Daddy
Floss Gloss - Glowstar
Floss Gloss - Con Limon
I used Sugar Daddy as the base and painted the lines with a nail art brush. The black triangles were created using acrylic paint.


I'm surprised I haven't featured this colour on my blog yet, it's so vibrant and bright! I had been drooling over it for a while before I bought it and is definitely one of the most unique colours I own,



Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

4 comments :

  1. That is so cool! I especially like the touch of green. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Improvised nail art is the best, and this seriously kicks butt!

    ReplyDelete