All Fruits Ripe




I haven't posted much non nail art in a while so this seemed like a perfect opportunity.
When my sisters Godmother asked me to produce some A2 sized paintings for her I was slightly worried. I haven't painted anything for about a year, let alone 2 times the size of anything I have ever painted, so it was a great challenge for me. She wanted two bright and contrasting bowls filled to the brim with fresh, colourful fruits, so I used acrylic paint for it's vibrancy and also because they tend to dry quicker than other types of paints. The first fruit bowl was sourced from an image I found on Google, and the second one was set up by myself, being a part of a health family made this easy for me!
Both myself and my sister's Godmother were happy with it and I'm excited to see it up on the wall some day!



Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

8 comments :