Chocolate Ginger Biscuits Part II

My go-to recipe for some sweet snacks are always this recipe I came up with quite a while back. The recipe usually makes 25+ biscuits and...

My go-to recipe for some sweet snacks are always this recipe I came up with quite a while back. The recipe usually makes 25+ biscuits and they usually disappear in about 3 days (Partially due to myself, I cannot lie!)


So I decided to switch it up and add some Green's and Black's dark chocolate on top to combine the two flavours to get that 'Chocolate-Orange' taste. My goodness it tasted amazing! 


All I did was melt some dark chocolate and drizzled it on the biscuit, and sprinkling some orange zest in the middle for that extra citrus boost! Mmmmm yummy!


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Oh man those look so good! *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saved your recipe because it looks super yummy. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much! I hope you get a chance to make them!

      Delete
  3. Chocolate and orange is always a great combination! I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that look really delicious
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks WAY too good - soooooo temptingly beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete