Donatella

*Reposted after I've refreshed my blog with a makeover, do you like? :)


Maybe it's the way I edited the photos or maybe it's the colour, but this just makes me want to trek to Starbucks and try out a Caramel Frappucino for the first time.

As I'm on Depop regularly searching for bargain clothes and products, I also look for nail polishes, on the off chance that I might find a colours I've been drooling over. It's such a useful app for finding the odd piece of clothing or beauty product at very good prices. 
I stumbled across Floss Gloss Donatella, Tanlines and Dinge which had never been used for £8... for all three! Extremely happy!


 Donatella is a rich brown/bronze polish with orange undertones and gold specs which inspired by Donatella Versace. The colour is so well pigmented but I thought it slightly clashed with my skin tone. However, wearing it made me feel sophisticated as it seems to be quite a mature colour.
Maybe this could lead to a Versace inspired design, hmm...





Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

25 comments :

  1. This is such a stunning polish, love the pigmentation!

    NJCDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice color for summer!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. id say its more of an autumn colour, but the glitter would catch the sunlight so much better in the summer :)

      Delete
  3. It looks very well on you, such caramel shades. I'm joining and welcome to my site again if you want ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three of them for £8?? That's a great bargain! It looks really lovely on you too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! i realised how lucky I was i was so eager to pay haha!

      Delete
  5. what a wonderful and different color, but I like it, you fit great in it !!=D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you! i love floss gloss, their colours are so unique!

      Delete
  6. what a wonderful and different color, but I like it, you fit great in it !!=D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that shimmer - it's like a delicious caramel with shimmer LOL
    That was a great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shimmer! This polish really compliments you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for your kind comment on my blog! I love this fantastic and classy looking shade and it really looks great on you! Great pictures and blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a fantastic polish. Looks great on you <3

    ReplyDelete