Marble Nails

This trend seems to be growing quickly on Instagram and I love softness of this style. I wanted to try it out, but I attempted more of a subtle design rather than a colourful one, so I went for something similar to white marble tiles.


I used Barry M White, Grey and a cold grey/blue colour I mixed together. To create this look I painted half my nails with white nail polish and used tape to maintain a straight line. For the marble effect I placed a few drops paint into a bowl of water and sprayed some perfume immediately over it which separated the polish to produce the desired effect. I then dipped my nails in the water/polish a repeated the process with each colour. To complete the design, I placed some rectangular studs which I had bought from Born Pretty Store onto each nail.


I was thinking of doing a Youtube tutorial for this, but at the moment the thought of it is quite scary, Youtube is a whole new level haha!

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

28 comments :

  1. You chose great colors, it looks like a true marble!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!i think the colours I used were so subtle so it works well!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful and classy design. I like that you added the studs, it looks more pretty this way. I know this technique, but my nail never came out so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I'd love to see your version though!

      Delete
  3. Looks so elegant with the added studs! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you don't want to go into YouTube straight away you could always try editing together some short tutorial videos? I think you should anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so in love with this design! I'm a huge fan of marble stones. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! It's has such a nice feel to it

      Delete
  7. OOOoooohhhhh! That's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous, I love the negative space look! Also, I love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the softness of this mani. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you did with the marbled nails! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you added the studs - that seriously takes the mani to another level!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adore the chic look of this marble!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love marble nails, I need to try them out! These look amazing!x
    https://therecklesslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete