Summer Surprise Project

Last month I participated the Summer Surprise Project introduced by Capture by Lucy, where I had the opportunity to send a gift worth £5 to a stranger, to which they also sent one back to me. This was a perfect opportunity for social media enthusiasts (Such as bloggers and instagrammers) to send someone a little gift in the hopes to brighten their day with an unexpected surprise.

Rachel Bee was randomly selected for me to send a gift to, and she described herself as a stationary lover. I sent her a gift with a notebook, a matching pen and some pinking shears which are always useful with crafts and patterns!

In return, she sent me a handmade card with a lovely message, Nails Inc Fleet Street and a beautiful handmade black pearl bracelet based on the short description I had given about myself.

This was a nice little project to get involved with and it was fun and I'm hoping there will be a winter version, be on the look out if your'e interested in joining.

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

6 comments :

  1. What a fun! and that's a beautiful bracelet and the card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! you should maybe try it! it was nice to participate in something different

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. it is isnt it, i enjoyed this project!

      Delete