Coffee With Art

I had been wanting to visit this little coffee shop in the town centre called 'Coffee with Art' after I had seen people talk abo...

coffee with art coffee shop bedford books meal lunch dining food eating
I had been wanting to visit this little coffee shop in the town centre called 'Coffee with Art' after I had seen people talk about their experiences there. It was quite an artistic place to visit as it has a feature wall filled with books and a nice relaxing feel to it. I went with my friend Joanna for a nice catch up sesh.

coffee with art coffee shop bedford books meal lunch dining food eating

coffee with art coffee shop bedford books meal lunch dining food eating
I ordered a latte, a blueberry cheesecake muffin (Which was gorgeous! I unfortunately have a massive sweet tooth) have a and a chicken panini served with some lightly salted crisps and side salad with balsamic dressing. After figuring out how to take some blogger-esque food photos, it was time to eat, and it tasted lovely! Oh how I wish I had my own coffee machine at home, it would change my life!

coffee with art coffee shop bedford books meal lunch dining food eating

coffee with art coffee shop bedford books meal lunch dining food eating
Our surroundings were lovely and I enjoyed the warm and cosy environment. The coffee shop was filled with art and books used for decor, e.g. the exploding books behind the counter was such a unique touch.


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. That wall with the books is extremely interesting. Suddenly I am craving for a good coffee :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm really feeling for that lunch right now!

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm really feeling for that lunch right now!

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a cafe with a nice atmosphere! This definitely looks like a place I'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness that book wall is amazing! <3 Glad you had an enjoyable experience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woooow, the book wall, how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh very amazing pics
    Everything looks yummy
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like the ideal combination, and that meal looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete