Cuticle Tattoos - Review

cuticle tattoos bam boo jewellery born pretty story lady queen beauty review
I received these cuticle tattoos from both Born Pretty and a new online store retailer called Lady Queen Beauty and I thought it was best to combine them into one post. 

For the design I decided to pair it with a darker colour; I almost opted for black but I decided against it as I prefer colour, instead I chose to use Maybelline Deep Red. I haven't used it in a while and I forgot how pigmented it was! (Enough to leave a slight red tinge to my nails after I had removed it.)

I paired it with a few rings, including two gorgeous leaf print band rings from Bam Boo Jewellery. I am in looove with her handmade ring designs and the leaf print on the rings is so subtle and delicate.

cuticle tattoos bam boo jewellery born pretty story lady queen beauty review
The cuticle tattoos were very easy to apply as they were water decals and I only used them on two fingers. The nails with the dots were created using a Sharpie (Sadly I was in a rush and had to leave soon after I did my nails - (I Praise my super speedy HK Girl top coat for saving my life!!).

cuticle tattoos bam boo jewellery born pretty story lady queen beauty review

cuticle tattoos bam boo jewellery born pretty story lady queen beauty review
I loved wearing them but they fell off within a few hours, by then they had magically disappeared from my finger... :(

 I have been given codes from both online retailers for you guys to use:

Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

5 comments :

  1. Love these tattoos! And beaut colour you've chosen to go with it too!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame they don't last that long, but that's still really awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shade red is perfect for you! Not sure what to think about the tattoos, think I love them more on the nails ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try cuticle tattoos for aaages - love what you did with them here, such a cool accessory.

    ReplyDelete