Superchic Lacquer | Rum Billie

As part of my Live.Love.Polish shopping episode, I bought Superchic Lacquer. I don’t own many holographic polishes, but I wanted a colour which looked good with my skin tone, whilst hitting you with that holographic rainbow hue.

Superchic Lacquer Rum Billy Bronze

Superchic Lacquer Rum Billy Bronze

It’s a bronze/deep Orange linear holo which was fully pigmented with just one coat (I used two just to be safe). I love unique shades and this is definitely one of those colours you will only come across once, whilst being extremely difficult to capture in a photograph.

What's your favourite holographic colour?

Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

3 comments :

  1. I am a big fan of holo nail polishes and I like a lot what you were. Stunning effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks amazing! So pretty x

    https://therecklesslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post, love it! ♥
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete