F.U.N. Lacquer - Eternal Love


Topshop holographic F.U.N Lacquer eternal love nail polish

So I finally got round to trying this beautiful duochrome by F.U.N Lacquer - Eternal Love. It shifts from purple to turqouise with a hint of blue and a slight shimmer. I feel like its the only duochrome I will ever own as the colours are just perfect together.

Topshop holographic F.U.N Lacquer eternal love nail polish

I paired it with a silver holographic polish by Topshop which I have had for years, using striping tape to create the straight lines. In all honesty, I spent longer fiddling about with the tape lol.

Topshop holographic F.U.N Lacquer eternal love nail polish

As a side note, I've somehow managed to grow and maintain length on my nails. I'm liking this oval shape, as when they were square my thumb nails used to split half way down and I would have to start all over again :(
Looking back at my old posts, I used to think my nails were so long, but these days I haven't broken one in a couple of month. 

Maybe I should do a nailcare post...



Share This Article:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

  1. Love the color-shift of this nail polish and I like the lines too. I know how hard is to apply tapes on the nails, so I feel you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeahh its pretty difficult but turned out great

      Delete