Gold Marble



These were soo difficult to photograph after numerous attempts at different times of the day so I sadly had to make-do with this single image. It looked so much better in person but my camera/creativity wasn't on my side.

I've always wanted to match my nails to my phone case and ended up with a Gold Marble design. I used a paintbrush to dab the colours starting with the lightest shade to the darkest and finishing off with subtle streaks of Gold. As I intentionally used an off white base (OPI - It's in the clouds) didn't match my phone case completely, but wasn't too overpowering in comparison to a pure white base.

The colours I used for this were:
Base: OPI - It's in the clouds
OPI - My vampire is buff
Claires - Unnamed Gold
Essie - Sand Tropez

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

1 comments :

  1. Even if you struggled to take the photo, the image shows how beautifully your nails match the phone case. Well done, I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete