The 2013 Christmas Tag

As I'm so excited, I decided to do a Christmas tag! I wasn't exactly tagged personally, but I saw the post on Madness Nails and Makeup Savvy who reccommended other to take part too. (Click images for sources)



1. Do you prefer a real or synthetic tree?
We used to have a real tree in our house years ago but the little leaves (if that's what they're called) created such a mess in our living room. So for the last few years, we have been using a synthetic tree as it is much easier and reusable!

2. You're in a coffee shop in December, what do you pick?
I don't go to coffee shops on a regular basis, but the last drink I had was a gorgeous Vanilla Latte. Either that, or a hot chocolate covered with cream!
costa‚ô°

3. What is your favourite colour scheme to decorate your tree?
It is always red and gold, and I have never known any different.

4. Giving or receiving?
Definitely giving. I find it so fun going out and looking for people's presents and wrapping them to perfection. Last year I gave my friends nail polishes inside a homemade gift box. It's also so rewarding seeing my family's happy faces when they open their presents.

5. To mince pie, or not?
I LOOVE mince pies! I literally started eating them at the beginning of November. I can't get enough, and I especially enjoy homemade mince pies.
Rocking reindeer mince pie flags

6. Christmas Day fashion?
I have always wanted a Christmas jumper, but never got round to buying one. So, my ideal Christmas-wear would be a big chunky knit jumper, with leggings and woolly socks. Mmm, snuggly!
my shopping obsession during winter...

7. What's your favourite Christmas song?
How can I possibly only choose one!?:
Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas is you
Wham! - Last Christmas
Destiny's Child - 8 Days of Christmas
However, I do feel like an artist should come out with a new Christmas song, I like Leona Lewis' new song called 'One More Sleep'.

8. What's your favourite Christmas film? 
Home Alone trilogy. They're so hilarious, even to this day!

9. Open presents before or after lunch?
I always have to wait until after breakfast, so before! 

I tag everyone!

Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

6 comments :

  1. I loooove this, especially big socks on Chrimbo day woop woopxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! perfect combination of warm fuzzy clothing!

      Delete
  2. Now I can really feel Christmas spirit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool tag! please follow me! www.nailsandbeyond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how do i follow your blog? i cant find the follow box!

      Delete