Palm Leaves




I created this design very 'in the moment', based on this unpredictable UK weather which had given me a very lovely watch tan line; my wrist is now three shades of brown taking into account a scar I have, my tanned skin and my watch tan.

It was also inspired by a post by @coloredpaws on Instagram. Her blue to nude gradient was divine! Then I just painted some palm leaves on the top with a yellow polish by Color Club and Floss Gloss Night Palm.

For the black outline I used my Revlon eyeliner (As I didn't have a suitably sized brush) which actually worked out quite well for the precision.


I used Barry M Coconut and a grey/blue I mixed to create the gradient.



Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

2 comments :

  1. I love this design and it looks really great on your skin! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete